LaraQuiz is now open-sourced: create your own quiz sites easily!
Founder of QuickAdminPanel
A few weeks ago our team launched a new mini-project called LaraQuiz – for those who want to test their Laravel knowledge. Partly it was a showcase what can be generated with our QuickAdmin. Today we decided to put all the code on GitHub – feel free to create your own quiz sites.
For those who missed it – here’s how LaraQuiz works:
- Administrator manages topics, questions and their options – every question has up to 5 options with 1 correct
- Then everyone else can register and take a quiz which takes 10 questions randomly
- The result of the quiz is not only number, but also explanations and links to read more
- People can take quizzes multiple times – with possibility to draw the same questions randomly
Also, after you login or register – there’s a table with current stats in the system:
You can try to take a quiz at LaraQuiz.com
And here’s a link to the code repository: https://github.com/LaravelDaily/Laraquiz-QuickAdmin
How to use the repository
- Clone the repository with git clone
- Copy .env.example file to .env and edit database credentials there
- Run composer install
- Run php artisan key:generate
- Run php artisan migrate –seed (it has seeded data for roles and admin user)
- Now you can login as admin: launch the main URL and login with default credentials email@example.com – password
- Fill in the database with topics, questions and options
- For social login – fill in the credentials of your social apps in .env file
- That’s it – allow people to register and take quizzes!
We’re planning to launch more applications generated with our QuickAdmin, so stay tuned!
Try our QuickAdminPanel generator!
Try our QuickAdminPanel Generator!
How it works:
1. Generate panel online
No coding required, you just choose menu items.
2. Download code & install locally
Install with simple "composer install" and "php artisan migrate".
3. Customize anything!
We give all the code, so you can change anything after download.